Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stuff

 Shorts and a sweatshirt weather, my absolute favorite!

 Football is on, Phil is pretending to do homework while he watches, perhaps the other way around... perhaps. He seems to be able to multi- task in that way. I always had to have music playing while i did my homework but I could never focus if the Tv was on too. Im pretty sure he could finish this assignment hes doing and still give me a play by play of what happened during the game.

This week at work we are entertaining General managers and Executive Chefs from the best country clubs around the nation. My boss is pretty stressed about us doing a good job. Hopefully I can work well under pressure two days in a row. Sounds easy, but when everyone around you is freaking out, its kind of hard to keep your own composure.

What does the thermostat have to drop to in order for Chili to be an acceptable dinner decision?

1 comment:

  1. Christie,

    I think the night low needs to get in the low 50's and only get into the 60's during the day for you to start having Chili. That doesn't mean you can't see the occasional 70 or 80 degree day out there.

    Andy R.

    ReplyDelete