Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We have a 4th member in our family!


No I am not pregnant with twins! ( because i know that, that is immediately what everyone thought. Don't tell me I'm wrong about that.) We have a 2nd car!
Here's a link to a pic on my facebook profile. i have none on the computer. so really this blog is pointless because if you have facebook, you've already seen the picture, and thus already knew...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30360652&id=178700081
and now this blog is over because it's Spanish time!!!

~Christie

1 comment:

  1. Christie,

    I don't have Facebook so I thank you for this blog post. Although, I thought I told Phil not to let you post your huge (chicken)breats on Facebook. This was the first picture I saw when I clicked on the link. Imagin my shock!

    Andy R.

    ReplyDelete