Tuesday, August 3, 2010

One must be well rested

Good evening Friends, Family, and Complete Strangers.

I have had a long day. It is now 8:30 pm, and I feel that if were to close my eyes for more than a blink, I would most certainly fall asleep.
I woke up at 4am to bring Phil to the airport so that he could spend a few extra days in Q-town before the Hollensteiner- Harvey wedding, and then i went straight to work. My schedule for today was 5:30 to 1:30 but because there was such a long prep list I stayed at work until 3.
9 1/2 hours on the job doesn't seem all that bad, and it really wasn't. that is until 8:30 rolls around and I am soooo sleepy. What happened to me, I used to be at my most awake between 9pm and 12am... is there a certain age, a threshold of responsibility that I tripped through a while ago that caused me to desire to crawl into bed before the sunset? There are so many things I could accomplish, but sleep sounds so much better than all of them right now. Tomorrow I must work, and pack, and clean, and one must be well rested for such projects...right?

Sweet Dreams All!

~Christie

1 comment:

  1. That "threshold' you speak of is marriage.

    Andy R.

    P.S. I miss phil's posts. Bring Phil back.

    ReplyDelete