Friday, July 9, 2010

as an official citizen of North Carolina.

I would just like to say that I am quite impressed with my husband for keeping the blog ball rolling when I obviously dropped it and ran the other way.  I have my reasons... however lame and inexcusable fatigue and apathy are for reasons not to type out a few sentences here and there. But whatever, I'll post a blog when I'm good and ready to post a blog.

Tomorrow is day Four at the Carolina Country Club.
I started on Wednesday morning and I am loving it.  The amount of pastries and baked goods needing to be produced and garnished and plated and plattered, and then prepared again for the next day is quite a challenge. I'm going to be learning a lot about artisan breads, and more upscale/ precise dessert platting than I have had experience with in the past.

Fun Fact: our 93' Toyota Camry is approximately worth $1800 dollars, any guesses on how much work needs to be done on it? ...
yep $1640 that leaves us driving around on $160 of trust. Trust that those remaining bells and whistles are going to keep it together and get us were we need to go. So far so good.

TGIF
~Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment